不要以为你的努力可以一劳永逸,权当做你始终一无所有”,将原“杯”中的残留倒掉,以一种空杯的心态接收新的事物,思想观念总是需要不断更新的。英语口语练习起来吧。下面就是小编为大家梳理归纳的内容,希望能够帮助到大家。
●从起床到出门
早晨好!
Good morning.
Good morning, John. (早晨好,约翰。)
Good morning, mom. (早晨好,妈妈。)
闹钟响了吗?
Did the alarm clock go off? go off是闹钟“响”的意思。
Did the alarm clock buzz?
Did the alarm clock ring?
该起床了!
It's time to get up!
It's time to get up! (该起床了!)
I don't wanna get up. (我真不想起。)
It's time to wake up!
It's time to get out of bed.
It's time to get ready.
快点儿起床!
Get up soon.
Get up soon. (快点儿起床!)
I don't want to. (我真不想起。)
你醒了吗?
Are you awake? get up是动词,表示“起床”、“起”的动作。awake是形容词,表示“醒了”、“没睡”的状态。
Are you awake? (你醒了吗?)
I am now. (我刚醒。)
你不舒服吗?
Are you feeling sick?
Are you feeling sick? (你不舒服吗?)
No, I'm just tired. (没有,只是有点儿累。)
睡得好吗?
Did you sleep well?
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
Yes, I slept very well. (嗯,睡得挺好。)
Did you sleep well? (睡得好吗?)
No, I couldn't fall asleep. (哪儿啊,几乎没睡着。)
能帮我关掉闹钟吗?
Would you turn off the alarm clock?
Please turn off the alarm clock. (请把闹钟关了。)
你终于起来了。
You finally got up.
You finally got up. (你终于起来了。)
I'm still sleepy. (我还困着呢!)
今天是个好天!
It's a nice day!
It's a nice day! (今天是个好天!)
It sure is. (是不错啊。)
It's a beautiful day!
It's a wonderful day!
It's a great day!
昨晚你熬夜了?
Did you stay up late last night? stay up late“睡得晚”、“熬夜”。
Did you go to bed late last night?
把被子叠好。
Let's fold up the futon. fold意为“折叠”,fold up意为“叠好”、“叠整齐”;futon原本是日文,现在英文中也逐渐使用,意为“被子”。
Let's put the futon away. (把被子收起来吧。)
昨天晚上你打呼噜了。
You were snoring last night. snore“打呼噜”。
You were snoring last night. (昨天晚上你打呼噜了。)
Did I keep you up? (影响你睡觉了吗?)
You were sawing logs last night. saw logs原意为“锯木头”,在此用来表示“打呼噜”。
我做了个可怕的梦。
I had a nightmare.
I had a nightmare. (我做了个可怕的梦。)
It's all right now. (现在没事了。)
你一直没关灯啊。
You left the light on. left (leave)是“保持某种样子”、“保持某种状态”的意思,表达“电灯一直开着”、“发动机一直开着”、“窗户一直开着”也可以用这种句型。
You forgot to turn off the light. (你忘了关灯了。)
我得洗脸了。
I have to go wash my face. go wash是go和wash两个动词连用,口语中常用。可以把它看作是go and wash的缩略形式。
热点推荐:
20个做生意的经典决策! 单身mm闯荡外贸:52个精彩 业务员营销,不是教你诈!(1)美少女:爱上外贸这一行 12岁神童创业 成为网站CIO! 美国幻想节大(组图)
该吃早饭了。
It's time to eat breakfast.
It's time to have breakfast.
我还困着呢。
I'm still sleepy.
I'm still drowsy.
我还打哈欠呢。
I'm still yawning.
昨天的酒还没醒呢。
I have a hangover.
我是个夜猫子。
I'm a night person. “早上起不来”的意思。
I'm a night person. (我是个夜猫子。)
I'm not. (我可不是。)
I'm a morning person. (我喜欢早起。)
我是用咖啡来提神的。
Coffee wakes me up.
Coffee gets me going.
刷牙了吗?
Did you brush your teeth?
Have you brushed your teeth?
我得梳梳头了。
I have to comb my hair.
穿什么好呢?
What should I wear?
What should I wear? (穿什么好呢?)
The red one. (穿红的吧!)
Which dress should I wear?
Which one should I wear?
What should I put on?
快换衣服。
Hurry up and get dressed.
Hurry up and get dressed. (快换衣服。)
Why? (干嘛?)
把睡衣收好。
Put those pajamas away!
Put those pajamas away! (把睡衣收好。)
Oh, I'm washing those. (啊,我正要洗呢。)
我走了,妈妈。
I'm leaving. Bye mom!
●邀请友人
这个周末你有空吗?
Are you free this weekend? free“有空,空闲”。
Are you free this weekend? (这个周末你有空吗?)
Yes, I am. (嗯,有空。) 回答no时,用“No, I have plans.”(不,我有安排。) “No, I'm going skiing.” (不,我要去滑雪。)
我们还可以再见面吗?
Could I see you again?
能给我你的电话号码吗?
Could you give me your phone number?
我们在哪儿见面?
Where shall we meet?
Where shall I meet you?
要我开车去接你吗?
Shall I come to pick you up? pick up“开车去接某人”。
你今天下午有安排吗?
Are you doing anything this afternoon?
Are you doing anything this afternoon? (你今天下午有安排吗?)
No, nothing special. (没有,没有什么特别的安排。)
如果有安排的话,可用下面的回答。
Yes, I have to work. (嗯,我得工作。)
Do you have plans for this afternoon?
Are you busy this afternoon? (今天下午你忙吗?)
和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?
How about having dinner with me?
How about having dinner with me? (和我一起吃晚饭,好吗?)
Sounds great! (那太好了!)
How about dinner? (一起吃晚饭怎么样?)
Let's have dinner together. (让我们一起吃晚饭吧。)
我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?
Why don't we go to see a baseball game?
Why don't we ……? “为什么不……呢?”
Why don't we go to see a baseball game? (我们干嘛不去看棒球比赛呢?)
Yeah! (好啊!)Let's go see a baseball game!
真对不起,我另有安排。
Sorry, I'm tied up. be tied up“受(时间的)约束”。
热点推荐:
20个做生意的经典决策! 单身mm闯荡外贸:52个精彩 业务员营销,不是教你诈!(1)美少女:爱上外贸这一行 12岁神童创业 成为网站CIO! 美国幻想节大(组图)
Sorry, I have plans.
Sorry, I'm busy. (对不起,我很忙。)
I'm sorry, but I have other plans.
实在对不起,恐怕不行。
I'm afraid I can't.
I'm sorry but I can't.
谢谢您的邀请,可是……
Thanks for asking, but……
Let's go out for a drink. (去喝一杯吧。)
Thanks for asking, but I already made plans. (谢谢你的邀请,可是我有别的安排。)
Thanks for the invitation, but…… (谢谢您的邀请,可是……)
另找时间可以吗?
How about a rain check? rain check指“(比赛、活动等)因雨天改期再赛时作为入场券的原票票根”。由因雨天中止或延期比赛而发给观众“rain check”引申为被邀请者因故不能接受邀请,而邀请继续有效的意思,“以后方便的时间”、“下次还有机会”。
Let's do it another time. (再找时间吧。)
Could we plan it for another day? (能找其他时间吧?)
Some other time. (再找其他时间吧。)
我希望你能来。
I hope you can come.
小学六年级英语口语天天练相关文章: