英语优美诗歌朗诵(精选5篇)
西丽娅之歌
Drink to me only with thine eyes
用你的眼神来同我干杯
And I will pledge with mine
我也用我的来为你祝酒
Or leave a kiss but in the cup
要么就只在杯中留下一个吻
And I'll not look for wine
我将不再把美酒追寻
The thirst that from the soul doth rise
那种渴望从我的灵魂升起
Doth ask a drink divine
渴望着啜饮这神圣的一杯
But might I of Jove's Nectar sup
纵然给我天神的玉液琼浆
I would not change for thine
要换取你的一滴我也不肯
I sent thee late a rosy wreath
我曾赠你玫瑰花环
Not so much honoring thee
不是为把我的敬意达传
As giving it a hope, that there
只求它把希望承载
It could not withered be
但愿它永不枯败
But thou there on did'st only breathe
你对它轻吐芳息
And sent'st it back to me
后又将它归还
Since when it grows, and smells, I swear
从此它便蓬勃,芳香
Not of itself. but thee
但我确信,是你令它这般卓越绝然
Life is A Journey 人生如旅
From the hell to the heaven,
There's no straight way to walk.
Sometimes up, sometimes down.
Hope creates a heaven for us,
Despair makes a hell for us.
地狱天堂路遥遥,
理想捷径无处寻。
起起落落前行路,
一线希望造天堂,
千般绝望坠地狱。
Some choices are waiting for me,
Which one on earth is better?
No God in the world can help me,
Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom,
Different choice makes different future.
前行歧路须选择,
究竟哪条会更好?
绝无上帝可依凭,
自由别名乃选择,
不同抉择造异境。
It's stupid to put eyes on others.
I have to make up my own mind,
Going my way to the destination.
盲随他人不明智,
吾须定夺前行路,
不达目标誓不休。
Facing success or failure,
It's no need to care too much.
Only if I've tried my best,
It’s enough for my simple life.
纵然面对成与败,
谨记无须太在意。
只要吾已竭全力,
淡然此生无所系。
I Learn To Be Strong 我学会坚强
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
智慧之语穿过我的耳朵,
Telling me what I know in my heart,
告诉我一些我心中早已明白,
But never wanted to hear.
却不愿去相信的一番话。
With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,
当真言终于被道出,并展现于我面前,使我不得不现实地面对时,
I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.
我问自己为什么我会爱得如此深切,而那爱情却从未走向我。
I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
我坦然告白埋藏于心中已久的那份情感,
But with his soft- hearted rejection,
但在他温柔的宛然拒绝声中,
I realize I have to be strong.
我认识到我必须坚强。
With tears that want to flow from my eyes,
当眼泪欲夺眶而出时,
I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.
我感觉到我的心在沉静中慢慢熄灭。
While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,
这时,一个坚强的声音伴随着我理智的思考再现,
I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.
我可能已经找到我对自己的信心。
Love hurts . . .
爱情痛心…
That's what they all say,
人们都这样说,
But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
但是当所有这些伤与痛消却之时,我要再次去爱。
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,
于是我坐下来,思考着所有这一切能带来的影响,
And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
我骤然发现原来自己并没有失去任何重要的东西。
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.
相反,我从中收获了经验和智慧,
I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
我已经明白:生活中没有任何事情比自身的快乐更重要。
No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
不论你是谁,身在何处,我希望我们每个人都在学着更坚强。
The same leaves over and over again!
They fall from giving shade above
To make one texture of faded brown
And fit the earth like a leather glove.
同样的叶子,一回又一回!
从投下树阴的高处飘落,
堆积成枯褐的纹理,
仿佛给大地戴上了皮手套。
Before the leaves can mount again
To fill the trees with another shade,
They must go down past things coming up.
They must go down into the dark decayed.
叶子再次爬上高枝
为大树添上另一重树阴之前,
它们必须坠落,与向上的一切擦肩。
它们必须坠落,进入黑暗,腐化。
They must be pierced by flowers and put
Beneath the feet of dancing flowers.
However it is in some other world
I know that this is the way in ours.
它们必然为花朵所穿透,
躺在迎风招展的花朵脚下。
而在另一生境,
我知道,这也是我们的历程。
让真情托起梦的希翼
With you I chant how seas become e'erglades
与你一起讴歌沧海变桑田
In the days when flowers bloom
花开的日子里
I miss you
我想念你
Consigning my dream to the morning with pearled dew
把梦寄托给清晨的露滴
Neath the moon that gives faint light
朦胧的月色下
I miss you
我思念你
Dancing my love in the dream of butterfly hue
把爱翩翩在蝴蝶的梦里
In the rain that patters down
绵绵的细雨中
I wait for you
我等候你
Letting the fountain of love in the drizzle spew
任缕缕情思在细雨中飘逸
With the moon that waxes round
圆圆的月光下
I cling to you
我依恋你
Letting my deep love raise our hope of dream e'er new
让款款深情托起梦的希翼
A glance from this world to the former life
前世今生的回眸
You are my only, oh only you
你是我的唯一