动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词(经典8篇)

《功夫熊猫》以中国古代为背景,其景观、布景、服装以至食物均充满中国元素,讲述了一只笨拙的熊猫立志成为武林高手的故事。读书是学习,摘抄是整理,写作是创造,如下是敬业的小编帮大伙儿整编的8篇动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词,希望对大家有所启发。

功夫熊猫英语作文中英对照 篇1

关于功夫熊猫英语作文(中英对照)

大家都应该知道熊猫吧,可是有谁见过会中国功夫的熊猫吗?

Everyone should know the pandas, but who have seen the Chinese kung fu panda?

电影《功夫熊猫》讲述的就是一只会功夫的熊猫。电影中的主角――熊猫阿宝,对中国功夫是非常喜爱。他的爸爸是村子里一个名气很大的面店老板,他的爸爸一直希望阿宝能继承祖辈传承下来的这家面店,可阿宝不甘心当面店老板,他想实现自己心中的梦想――学中国功夫,他连做梦都会梦到在练功夫。

The movie “Kung Fu Panda” is the story of a Kung Fu panda. The main character in the film -- the Panda Po, the Chinese Kung Fu is very fond of. His father is a village, a noodle shop owner great fame, his father always wanted Po can inherit this noodle shop ancestors passed down, but Po not reconciled to the face shop owner, he wants to realize his dream -- to the hearts of his learning kung fu, he even dream about practicing kung fu.

上天给了阿宝好机会。一天,阿宝听说村子里要竞选“神龙大侠”,选中的人将被派去除掉危害群众的残豹,保卫村子。阿宝为了观看比赛,想方设法,坐了一把“飞天椅子”飞了进去。出乎意料的是――他竞被选为“神龙大侠”。功夫大师不相信阿宝能练好中国功夫,把他赶走了好多次,可是阿宝坚持不懈,一次次地到翡翠宫恳求大师。功夫不负有心人,大师终于被阿宝的诚心打动,决定教阿宝功夫,可是怎么教呢?大师看着笨拙的阿宝苦恼起来。一天,大师突然发现阿宝在厨房里偷吃东西时,无意识中做了许多高难度动作,于是功夫大师便用吃的。方法引导阿宝学功夫。阿宝经过千辛万苦的刻苦学习,功夫终于学成了,最终阿宝打败了残豹,拯救了村子。

God has given each opportunity. One day, Paul heard the village to run for the “Dragon Warrior”, selected will be sent to remove residual leopard harm to people, to defend the village. A Bao to watch the game, try to sit a “flying chair” fly in. Surprisingly -- his contest was selected as “the Dragon warrior”。 Kung Fu Master don't believe Po can practice good Chinese Kung Fu, get rid of him many times, but Po, perseverance, time and time again to the jade palace begged the master. Hard work pays off, the master was finally A Bao sincerity moved, decided to teach A Bao Kung Fu, but how to teach? Everyone looked at Po awkwardly to chagrin. One day, the master suddenly found Po steal things in the kitchen, the unconscious has done a lot of difficult moves, so a kung fu master will eat methods to guide Po Kung fu. A Bao painstakingly study assiduously, finally learn kung fu, A Bao finally defeated the residual leopard, save the village.

阿宝在自身条件不利于学功夫的障碍下,坚持自己的梦想,不向困难低头的精神,令我非常敬佩!想想自己在学习中、生活中遇到的困难与阿宝比起来差远了,我要向阿宝一样,坚持梦想,做一个不向困难低头的人。

A Bao is not conducive to learn kung fu obstacles in his condition, hold on to your dream, do not bow to difficulties of the spirit, that I really admire! Think about the difficulties and Po himself encountered in learning and life of the far worse than up, I would like to treasure, insist on your dream, do not a man to bow before difficulties.

动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词 篇2

-Dad: Po! Get up!

Po,快起床!

Po. What are you doing up there?

Po,你磨蹭啥呢?

-Po: Nothing.

没啥。

Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!

mantis: 螳螂 crane: 鹤 viper: 毒蛇

Monkey! Mantis! Crane! Viper! Tigress!

-Dad: Po! Let's go! You're late for work.

Po!快点,都误了生意了。

-Po: Coming!

来啦……

Sorry, dad.

对不起,老爸

-Dad: Sorry doesn't make the noodles.

对不起可变不出面条来。

What were you doing up there?

你在搞什么名堂?

All that noise.

稀里哗啦的。

-Po: Nothing. I just had a crazy dream.

没什么,就是个乱七八糟的梦。

-Dad: About what?

什么梦?

What were you dreaming about?

梦到什么了?

-Po: What was I...?

梦到了……我梦见了……

I was dreaming about...

我梦见了……

...noodles.

……面条。

-Dad: Noodles?

面条?

You were really dreaming about noodles?

你真梦见面条了?

-Po: Yeah. What else would I be dreaming about?

没错。不然还能梦见啥?

Careful! That soup is sharp.

小心!汤很锋利哦(有飞镖)。

-Dad: Oh, happy day!

哦,太让人高兴了!

My son finally having the noodle dream!

我儿子终于梦到面条了!

You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment.

哦,你不知道我等这一刻都等了多久!

This is a sign, Po.

sign: 迹象

这是个好兆头,Po。

-Po: A sign of what?

什么好兆头?

You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my Secret Ingredient Soup.

entrust: 委托 ingredient: 原料

我终于可以把我的私酿密汤的配方传给你了。

Then you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant!

destiny: 命运 take over: 继承

这样你就能不辱使命,继承这间饭馆了。

As I took it over from my father who took it over from his father...

就像我子承父业,父承祖父业一样,

...who won it from a friend in mahjong.

mahjong: 麻将

这店可是爷爷来麻将从朋友手里赢来的。

-Po: Dad, Dad, Dad, it was just a dream.

老爸,老爸,这不过是场梦。

-Dad: No, it was the dream.

不,这是注定的梦。

We are noodle folk.

folk: 特定集团中的人

我们是面条世家,

Broth runs through our veins.

broth: 肉汤 vein: 静脉

流淌着肉汤面条的血脉。

-Po: But, Dad, didn't you ever want to do something else?

可是,老爸,你有没有……想过做点别的?

Something besides noodles?

除了面条之外的?

-Dad: Actually, when I was young and crazy,

其实,我还年少轻狂的时候,

I thought about running away and learning how to make tofu.

曾想过离家出走,学做豆腐。

-Po: Why didn't you?

那你干吗不做?

-Dad: Because it was a stupid dream.

因为这是个黄梁蠢梦,

Can you imagine me making tofu?

你能想象我做豆腐的样子吗?

Tofu.

豆腐?

No! We all have our place in this world.

别提了!我们各有其命。

Mine is here,

我就是面条命,

and yours is...

而你……

-Po: I know, is here.

我知道了,也是面条命。

-Dad: No!it's at tables 2, 5, 7 and 12.

错!是2号桌,5号桌,7号桌还有12号桌。

Service with a smile.

别忘了微笑服务。

动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词 篇3

一切皆有可能。

往往在逃避命運的路上,卻與之不期而遇。

亂則不明。但若心如止水,……答案便盡現眼前。

世間無巧合。

你所要做的就是相信,你必須完全相信。

真英雄無不謙遜有加。

一件事特別與否,全在于你的心如何看待。根本沒有秘方。

你太在意過去是怎樣,將來會怎樣。

有句諺語說得好:昨日已成往事,未來還未可知。但是今天是一個禮物。這就是爲什麽要把它叫做“現在”。

看看這棵樹,我無法強迫它開花愉悅我,時機未到我也不能讓它結果。

[动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词]

动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词 篇4

一切皆有可能。

往往在逃避命\的路上,sc之不期而遇。

yt不明。但若心如止水,……答案便MF眼前。

世go巧合。

你所要做的就是相信,你必完全相信。

真英雄o不td有加。

一件事特ec否,全在于你的心如何看待。根本]有秘方。

你太在意^去是怎樱怎印

有句VZf得好:昨日已成往事,未磉未可知。但是今天是一Y物。@就是什麽要把它叫做“F在”。

看看@棵洌我o法迫它_花愉我,rC未到我也不能它Y果。

[动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词]

功夫熊猫里的经典台词 篇5

1、一切都不是偶然。

2、何必躲呢,躲不过的。

3、着急的时候脑子也乱了,静下心来就好了。

4、做不做呢,要不要呢?

5、俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来着尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)。

6、乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,我不能让树为我开花,也不能让它提前结果。

7、师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落,我还可以控制在何处播种,那可不是幻觉大师。

8、乌龟:是啊不过无论你做了什么,那个种子还是会长成桃树,你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子,那个种子还是会长成桃树。

9、师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎。

10、乌龟:也许它可以的,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

11、阿宝,天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意,阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是面条家族,血管中流着这样的血。

12、你不能走,真的武士决不会退却。

13、师傅:那你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。

14、你说它特别,它就特别了。

15、我私家汤的绝密食材,就是…什么都没有。

动画电影功夫熊猫1中英对照经典台词 篇6

-Narrator: Legend tells of a legendary warrior...

legend: 传奇 legendary: 传奇的 warrior: 武士

传奇故事传颂着一名传奇武士,

whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend.

他的功夫出神入化。

He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.

in search of: 寻找 foe: 敌人

他走遍天涯,独孤求败,

-Demon: I see you like to chew.

chew: 咀嚼,咬

你挺喜欢吃啊,

Maybe you should chew on my fist!

有种就吃了我的拳头!

-Narrator: The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full.

武士一言不发,因为正忙着吃,

Then he swallowed.

然后一口吞下,

And then he spoke.

开口道:

“Enough talk. Let's fight! Shashabooey! Shashabooey!”

“别废话,动手吧!沙哈波易!沙哈波易!”

-Narrator: He was so deadly in fact

他的一招一式如此彪悍

that his enemies would go blind from over exposure to pure awesomeness.

exposure: 暴露 pure: 完全的 awesomeness: 敬畏

他的敌人目不暇接,只有瞠目结舌的份儿

-Demon: My eyes!

我的眼睛!

-Rabbit1: He's too awesome!

awesome: 令人惊叹的

他太彪悍了!

-Rabbit2: And attractive!

太有魅力了!

-Rabbit1: How Can We repay you?

我们何以回报?

-Warrior: There is no charge for awesomeness.

awesomeness: 非凡的

伟大不求回报

Or attractiveness.

attractiveness: 魅力

迷人更无所需

Kablooey! Kablooey!

哼哼哈哈!哼哼哈哈!

-Narrator: It mattered not how many foes he faced.

他征战无数

They were no match for his body!

无人堪与匹敌,

Never before had a panda been so feared!

从没有哪只熊猫能让人如此恐惧,

And so loved.

又让人如此爱戴。

Even the most heroic heroes in China,

即使是神州大地之上最英勇的勇士们

the Furious Five,

furious: 凶猛的

勇猛五杰,

bowed in respect to this great master.

也心怀敬意地拜倒在这位大师脚下。

-Monkey: We should hang out.

hang out: 出去

咱出去玩玩怎样?

-Warrior: Agreed.

同意。

-Narrator: But hanging out would have to wait.

但出去玩的事情得先放一边,

Because when you're facing the 10 000 demons of shemon Mountain

demon: 恶魔

因为尚有万千暴徒待铲除,

there's only one thing that matters and that's...

正经事只有一件,就是……

-Monkey: Po! Get up!

Po,快起床!

You'll be later for work!

要误了生意了!

-Po: What?

什么?

功夫熊猫里的经典台词 篇7

1.The more you take, the less you have.

得之越多 失之越多

2.Inner peace.

心如止水

3.Justice is about to be served!

正义即将降临

4.There is always something more to learn,even for a master.

学海无涯 即使你是大师

5.How was your first day teaching?

Humiliating.

第一天授课感觉如何? 特别丢脸。

6.Both! I don`t know why you ever thought I could teach that class.

两者都是 我不知道你为什么觉得我可以教他们

Oh, I knew you couldn`t.

我知道你不行

What? You set me up to fail? Why?

什么 你故意让我失败 为什么

If you only do what you can do,

如果你只做力所能及的`事

you will never be more than you are now.

就永远无法更进一步

I don`t wanna be more! I like who I am.

我不想更进一步 我喜欢自己

You don`t even know wha you are.

你连自己是谁都不知道

What do you.。.? Of course I do.

你说什么。.。 我当然知道

I`m the Dragon Warrior.

我是神龙大侠

And what exactly does that mean, Dragon Warrior?

而神龙大侠究竟意味着什么呢

It means, you know,just going around and punching and kicking.

这意味着 四处闯荡 挥拳踢脚

Defending the valley!And stuff.

守卫山谷 这一类的

7.Oogway saw greatness in you,Po.

乌龟看到了你的巨大潜力 阿宝

Against my better judgment.

尽管我不干苟同

More than you can see in yourself.

他对你寄以厚望

Incredible power awaits you.

惊人的力量在等着你

Power beyond anything you can imagine.

超乎你想象的力量

8.What was that?

那是什么

That was chi.

这是气

What`s chi?

气是什么?

The energy that flows through all living things.

生物筋骨中流淌的能量

9.There`s no way I`m ever gonna be like you.

我没法像你那样授课的

I`m not trying to turn you into me.

我不是要把你变成我

I`m trying to turn you into you.

而是要把你 变成你

10.You must rediscover what it is to be a panda.

你必须重新认识做熊猫的真谛

11.I knew I wasn`t eating up to my potential!

我就知道我没有完全发掘出吃东西的潜力

12.You know,you weren`t the only one who was lying.

你要知道 你不是唯一一个说谎的人

I didn`t really come along because I was worried Po would go hungry.

我不只是因为担心阿宝饿肚子才跟过来的

I was worried you`d steal Po from me.

我担心你会把阿宝从我身边夺走

I know,That was crazy.

我知道 我想多了

But I realize having you in Po`s life doesn`t mean less for me.

但我意识到让你进入阿宝的生活并非我的损失

It means more for Po.

而是阿宝的收获

13.Sometimes,we do the wrong things for the right reasons.

有些时候 我们会做错事但都是出于好意

动画电影功夫熊猫的观后感 篇8

最近一大波电影正如波浪一样席卷过来,前些天,我和弟弟妹妹一起去观看了《功夫熊猫3》,这是系列型的动画片,但我感触很深。 这部电影主要讲述了乌龟大师和天煞的前世恩怨,天煞收了乌龟大师和其它很厉害的武林高手,来增加自己的气,接着,他去寻找盖世五侠以满足自己统治天下的欲望,主人公“神龙大侠”阿宝找到了生父李山,并跟随他去往熊猫村学习可以抗衡天煞的气功,在熊猫村,他遇到了很多可爱有趣的熊猫同类,正当好日子过得舒服,悍娇虎带来不幸的消息:除了她,所有人都被抓了。阿宝迎难而上,把那些热衷玩乐、笨手笨脚、憨态十足的熊猫村民训练成一批所向披靡的功夫熊猫,最终,在大家的努力之下,天煞被制服了。

起初,我和弟弟妹妹都认为是阿宝的灵性使他发挥出了气功,但结果并不是这样,这个片段令我尤为感动,阿宝为了救村民想与天煞共亡,但他的武功远不及天煞,最后就在天煞要收了阿宝时,在李山的鼓励下,数百个动物一起使用失传已久的气功,奇迹真的出现了,气功又再一次回来了,这帮助了阿宝取得最后的胜利。

仔细回头想想,这几百年失传的气功又出现了,虽然这在现实中不大可能,但它想告诉我们:如果大家在做任何事情时遇到困难,只要心往一处想,劲往一处使,说不定真会有奇迹发生。有时,孤军奋战不一定行,需要所有人的努力才行,可见,团队的齐心协力是多么重要。假设没有大家的帮忙,结局也就没那么美好了,导演就是用这个小举动成功转回了美好。

一部电影里或许有许多不足为题的小细节,如果你细细地去品味,就会感悟很多,受益匪浅。

一键复制全文保存为WORD
相关文章